Download NoMoreDupes for Outlook
If you have Outlook duplicates then you need this Outlook add-in to remove your duplicated Outlook items.Download
14 days demo version
Supported Outlook versions:
Outlook 2007 – Outlook 2019 and Office 365
(32bit or 64bit)
Both the Trial Edition and the Registered Edition can be downloaded by clicking on the button ‘Download’:
- Fixed: Duplicated Outlook elements were not found when searching across folders.
- Fixed: Error when you search for duplicates across folders
- New: NoMoreDupes supports Windows 10 and Outlook 2016
- Improved: Dialogue to select the Outlook data stores you want to examine.
- Improved: You can now search for the combination First name + Middle name + Last name and First name + Middle name + Last name + Company Name
- Improved: Time to start within your Outlook.
- New: NoMoreDupes shows Outlook.com accounts.
- Fixed: Norton 360 flagged NoMoreDupes as “Not trusted”
- New: You can choose the column “Conversation Index” as criterion.
- Fixed: Error during examining of Exchange online mail accounts (without Cached Mode).
- Fixed: Error during examining of iCloud folders.
- New: iCloud Folders can be examined for duplicates.
- Improved: Help file was updated.
- Fixed: Minor issues were fixed.
- Fixed: If you try to merge duplicated contacts and there was a distribution list deteced then NoMoreDupes crashed.
- Improved: Minor issues were fixed.
- New: NoMoreDupes supports Outlook 2013 (32bit and 64bit) and Windows 8.
- Fixed: Minor issues.
- New: Duplicated Contacts can be merged to one contact.
- New: Outlook duplicates could be moved to a specific folder.
- Improved: If you want to move duplicates of a public folder to the folder ‘Deleted Items’ then those duplicates are moved to the folder ‘Delted Items’ of the own account.
- Improved: When an Exchange account folder was selected but you don’t have read access for this folder then ‘NoMoreDupes for Outlook’ skips this folder.
- New: You can examine the folder ‘Deleted Items’.
- Improved: If an Outlook data store is not reachable then this store is skipped.
- Fixed: The ‘Search’ button isn’t shrinked when you resize the formular.
- New: Right-Click on a folder to select only this folder. With a Left-Click you select the folder with all its sub folders.
- New: Support for Outlook 2010 64bit.
- New: NoMoreDupes integrates itself in the ribbon bar of Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010
- Improved: The speed of detecting duplicates was improved.
- Improved: Better overview in the preview dialog.
- Fixed: Minor issues.
- Fixed: NoMoreDupes had sometimes problems finding duplicates in public folders. This bug is fixed. Now NoMoreDupes finds your Outlook duplicates in public folders on Exchange quickly and easily.
Fixed: NoMoreDupes supports password protected Outlook profiles. If you are asked to enter your password on Outlook start then you won’t have any problems any longer. Now you can remove Outlook duplicates from password protected Outlook data stores.
- Added: Right-clicking on a folder in the folder selection dialogue checks only the clicked folder. If you want to check the clicked folder and all sub folders then you need to left-click this folder.
- Fixed: Problem with tab ‘Criteria’
- NoMoreDupes is fully Outlook 2007 compatible.
- Installation process was improved.
- Minor bugs were fixed.
- Minor bug was fixed.
- Identical tasks with no due date are recognized as duplicates
- Small bug was fixed.
- Setup routine was polished.
- At the beginning of NoMoreDupes you can choose what storage provider should be listed. This is especially useful if you have thousands of folders on an Exchange server.
If you want to uninstall NoMoreDupes then open your control panel. In the “Add or Remove software” section you can uninstall NoMoreDupes.